This revolutionary wireless alarm system with touch keyboard has all the features of a professional electronic security system at the same time, it is very easy to use and configure.
• Because it incorporates an internal GSM device need not be connected to a fixed telephone line to notify you by phone if it detects an intruder on your property.
• The alarm Touch G5 simply have GSM coverage to monitor your home, second home, commerce, office, etc.
• Your operating system is as simple as effective.
CENTRAL ALARM 1.PANEL G5
Features Alarm G5
• Central and sensors fully wireless accessories.
• Supports up10 remote controls, 50 wireless sensors and 50 keychains
• Allows 1,000,000 combinations of code to maintain high reliability.
• Simple operation with communication via GSM.
• phone stores 5 numbers, speed dial 1 and 1 notification by
• input and output delay.
• SMS alert low battery plant.
• Arming and disarming the system by SMS or free calls.
• Remote monitoring by phone.
• Builtspeakers for siren and twoway communication in the central.
• Includes 2 lithium battery backup 800 mAh offering a durability of 5
• SMS alerts for power failure, restoring power and battery
• Frequency GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz universally applicable.
BEFORE SETTING THE ALARM
1. Before putting the SIM card into the alarm must remove the PIN CARD
from a mobile.
2. METER CARD without the PIN, the console must be off.
3. To set the alarm or make changes to it must do so from the
phone itself the first time you used or one of the other 4 that
HOW TO OPERATE THE ALARM
Connect the power supply to the console wheresays “POWER” and once connected
pluginto the mains.
With the console off introducethe SIM card with the pin removed previously.
Press the “ON / OFF” button and turnthe console.
NOTE: The components of the KIT AND BASIC are synchronized with the central
alarm. Ifbuy any accessory otheryou must pair asappears
in the instructions for each corresponding sensor.
-ARMAR: Call the number on the center console, hang up when you hear the ringtone. The console will return a missed call confirmation.
-DESARMAR: Call the number on the center console, keep
waiting until the console hang up the call. The console will not return her call. The system is disarmed.
2. OPERATION BASIC KIT ACCESSORIES
CONNECTING ACCESSORIES AND PROXIMITY KEY : Enter password 1-6 digits, press the connect button, the LED marker lights and key chains will be activated. A confirmation beep is quite correct that is heard. If 2 beeps sound is already connected previously.
SIREN CONNECTION WIRELESS : can be added after attaching to the center console. Press the connect button for 0.5 seconds and the connection light, then press the button assembly of the console and is connected pitdo indicating lights will be issued.
Check: Press the remote control assembly to ensure that the internal wireless siren and honk once, if that’s correct. Otherwise, there will be a connection failure. Once there is intrusion, both sirens will jump beeping, at 5 minutes (conf. Factory) will go out and call and SMS will be sent to the client.
Volumetric sensor: This wireless infrared volumetric sensor has an advanced technology with its core GSM will allow you to protect your home or business from intruders in a very simple way.
• Its most prominent features are its auto-temperature controller system
integrated anti-air turbulence that technology will provide
added security to false alarms to adapt to environmental changes.
• This sensor also has other advantages as consuming very low power to
enter sleep mode dueinactivity.
Three flashes: an intruder is detected.
• Ten flashes: Battery low. Replace the batteries as soon as possible.
• Infrared sensor: Detects infrared rays released by the movement of the human body. Never touch the sensor surface and try to keep it clean at all times.
• switch tamper: If the sensor housing being armed alarm is opened, this switch tamper (sabotage) will be activated and will generate an alarm signal.
Starting the sensor. Open the housing and remove the activation strip battery to power on the sensor.
After one minute the sensor performs a self check
operation the sensor enter the default mode.
Test mode: After performing the self – test, the sensor enters mode
test and once detected every 10 seconds.
Procedure: After the test mode, 3 minutes later, the indicator
light flashes twice and the system goes into operation mode and detects once
every 3 minutes to save energy.
Console connection: Press the connection to the console, and then press the test button on the sensor twice to send the alarm signal. When you hear a beep, and will be connected.
To check whether they are connected, connect the alarm system and
actuate the sensor again through the detection zone. The connection will be
correct if the siren sounds.
• The sensor doors and windows can be installed on doors, windows or
any other object that is opened or closed.
• The sensor transmits signals to the control panel when the magnet located near the
sensor is separated.
• The external input for wiring accessory contact is a normally
• The tamper switch ensures the safety of the device.
– The indicator light flashes once: it has opened the door / window and the
transmitter sends the signal to the control panel.
– The indicator light stays lit: the batteryis low, so it
RFID PROXIMITY KEY
• Proximity Key chains serve to disarm the system and unlock the electronic lock on the door (if connected).
• You can identify a name up4 keychains proximity and store a mobile phone number to send you SMS alerts when family members arrive home and disarm the system.
When someone has disarmed the system by proximity keychains, the
user can receive SMS alerts only after it has been stored
mobile phone number and identified with a name keychains proximity
(4 keychain can be identified proximity).
ACCESSORY KIT CONTROL MULTIFUNCTION
3. SMS MESSAGES TABLE OF
Operation via SMS
• Insert a SIM card into the control console, and then, send a short text message (SMS) with a question mark “?” The phone number of the SIM card. The answer will be a message operation guide.
• You can control the alarm system by following prompts:
VOICE MESSAGE RECORDING
RECORD NUMBERS PHONE CALL
REGISTRATION OF TELEPHONE NUMBERS FOR SMS
REGISTRATION KEY PROXIMITY
NAME FOR KEY OF PROXIMITY
DELAY IN AND OUT
VOLUME AND DURATION OF THE SIREN
INDIVIDUAL DELAYED ZONE
CHANGE OF LANGUAGE
CLEAR WIRELESS ELEMENTS
Sound On / Off
RESTORATION OF VALUES
4. MOBILE APPLICATION SYSTEM (G5 Alarm)
The application in question: G5 Alarm
– Add stations
– Edit central
– Enter the configuration
of existing plants
Add plants: add the name of the station and the SIM number of alarm panel.
Configure Central: 3 screens
Configuration: Phone numbers
Setting Time Delay
Settings: Volume and duration of the siren
And with that we would set our alarm G5 . It is one of the most demands because of its ease of use, security, management from mobile, high reliability, the multitude of accessories and safety offered in addition to saving those pesky monthly installments. You have available this economic alarm ( 199 € ) with all its features in the following link: