One of the workhorses of society today is the pollution -and ozonizers a weapon to combat it , especially in cities and large towns. The quality of the air we breathe is compromised due to high concentrations of CO2 and harmful to health components. In the search for cleaner environments, ozonizers are an economical and safe alternative to improve the quality of the air we breathe . But how ozonizers work?
First, what is ozone? Basically it is of a variety of oxygen with a dual function, firstly remove contaminants that are not part of the clean dry air. Furthermore, filter the sun ‘s ultraviolet rays act as a sunscreen (ozonosfera).
Beyond how it is generated or how it works, in this article we focus on their properties. Ozone is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and deodorant , quickly destroying streptococci, staphylococci, colon bacilli … and the strongest difterianas and tetanus toxins.
Applied in the environment the ozone performs two actions :
- Microbicidal action. Ozone can be considered the fastest and most effective microbicide agent known. Their action has a broad spectrum which includes removing bacteria (bactericidal effect), viruses (virucidal effect), fungi (fungicidal effect) and spores (sporicidal).
- Deodorant action. It is one of the easily verifiable properties useful in eliminating odors. Ozone has the ability to destroy odors directly attacking the cause that produced without adding any chemicals.
Ozone destroys organic matter and attacks by ozonolysis microbes that feed on it, destroying odors they produce.
Ozonizers clean the air of bacteria, viruses and toxins and eliminate odors in the place where the satellite is installed.
What ozone is used?
Ozone is used in many situations, almost always with ozonizers, which are releasing ozone devices that clean the air of the place in which they are installed. Let ‘s see what their main applications are:
- In medicine. In this sector it applies ozone as a disinfectant and deodorizing air plants operating rooms, bedrooms, etc.
- Atmospheric air decontamination. The disinfectant action of ozone has been applied to clean the air as a result of contamination formed in closed spaces where living beings are concentrated.
- Food preservation. Ozone is used in cold storage and storage of fresh food (meat, fruit, fish, vegetables, etc). Its main task is to reduce the bacteriological index that occurs in these storage systems, eliminating bacteria, mold formation, etc.
- Animal husbandry. Ozone is controlled and reduce bacteriological percentage of air and ammonia fumes produced by the animals themselves, disinfecting farms and reducing mortality rates.
- Water treatment in pools and reservoirs. Its disinfectant capacity is 3,000 times higher than that of chlorine, being the fastest solution for water disinfection and maintenance.
- Hotels, gyms and other public places. Ozonizers are installed in all establishments to keep the air free of odors and cleaner. For example in hotels, gyms, hospitals, waiting rooms, public restrooms, restaurants, schools, etc.
- At home more and more families opt for an ozonator to have the cleanest air without microbes. For example, it is highly recommended for people with asthma or respiratory problems. Also for households where there are young children and the elderly.
In Todoelectronica we have an extensive catalog of ozonizers, suitable for all kinds of circumstances for places with the cleanest air. And, who would not want to breathe clean air wherever you are?
If you need more information or have questions preguntadnos and we help .